Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Sermo Reservoir and Casual Outfit






oh ya, I found many flower in there, one of them colored yellow, and that make the place more beautiful









Photography by Nabiel Farouqi Arvan Assilmi


Its a exhausting day last weekend. I felt bored that day, and crossed on my mind to find some place that we can feel peaces that far away from city. I went to kulon progo, Yogyakarta, There are still have heavy forest and sourround by hill that very beautiful. that's one of my favorite place :D
 i went to a artificial lake that call waduk sermo. There are hill that surround the lake and that hill full of forest. a great blend of nature. I hope someday you can visit that beautiful place. Cheers :D
Outfit : Chiffon Blouse- unbranded // Vintage Yellow Bag// black Glasses- unbranded

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

Pengalaman Belanja properti foto Newborn di Aliexpress

      Hai, aku mau berbagi pengalaman buat yang mau belanja di Aliexpress. Kenapa belanja di Aliexpress? Emang nggak ribet? emang nggak maha...