Sunday, May 13, 2012

Afternoon at Green House

Hey! A few days ago, i looked for a place that match with my clothes. And we finally found a green vintage house and of course it is in Yogyakarta :D. i found the blouse that i wore in this photo a couple days before this picture has taken. I found it a small garage shop. It is very cute and i like detail and design of this blouse. I match this blouse with my ankle boots and my lovely bag. I feel green atmosphere of the place. enjoy :)  


Photograpy by Nabiel Farouqi Arvan Assilmi

white blouse - little garage shop / ankle boots - some lokal store/ elephant bag - gift from thailand .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

Pengalaman Belanja properti foto Newborn di Aliexpress

      Hai, aku mau berbagi pengalaman buat yang mau belanja di Aliexpress. Kenapa belanja di Aliexpress? Emang nggak ribet? emang nggak maha...