Sunday, July 29, 2012

Picnic Girl

Sorry that i just can write blog again now, sorry for my absence. I just finished my final exam in my college. And this is my photograph on Sambisari Temple. Enjoy this :D








this nail art by my self :)

browny shoes from icon ninety9





     outfit : green dress-Cammomile // yellow bag- vintage // sunglass-vintage // browny shoes- icon ninety9


This is Sambisari temple.. It place in Indonesia, especially Jogyakarta. It is the part of the history of my country. Fyi this place was very adorable. 



potograph by : chaisir ibnu supraja

6 comments:

  1. thank you :)
    thanks for coming :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the photos here ^^ Nice outfit! You have a great blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Join my giveaway, win lots of cute accessories for 3 lucky winners. Open worldwide till August 12th. Click here ˆ⌣ˆ
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous and beautiful with that lovely dress! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the outfit! Great blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete

Advertisement

Pengalaman Belanja properti foto Newborn di Aliexpress

      Hai, aku mau berbagi pengalaman buat yang mau belanja di Aliexpress. Kenapa belanja di Aliexpress? Emang nggak ribet? emang nggak maha...